Are you struggling with the decision over what your next car purchase will be? Well, look no further. Here I give the top 10 reasons why my 2005 Honda Civic EX SE 4-door has been the best car on the road for the past 5 years and why you can feel safe buying a Honda civic for your next car.
1. If it is a sleek and sporty look you are going for, this is it. With alloy wheels, a great design and nice spoiler on the back, the civic looks awesome. The Japanese “tuner” look is not taken too far and the car looks it belongs in the showroom every time I see it!
2. In this day and age it is all about fuel economy. It does not matter where you live or what your age because anyone who buys this car is going to have more money in your pocket just from the savings at the gas pump. At today’s prices of $2.80 a gallon, I put $30 in the tank once a week to fill it up and then drive with no worries.
3. The ride on this car is one of the smoothest ever. Whether its driving over the Sierra Nevada mountains or down a dirt lane in the country, this is a good ride.
4. There has never been a problem with finding space in this car. I have taken week long road trips with multiple people and there has been room to spare. The car fits 5 comfortable.
5. When carrying big packages the entire rear seat either splits in 2 or completely folds down to make room for whatever new purchase you have. Snowboards, televisions and sleeping room galore.
6. Who can cruise around without a sunroof. The sunroof on this car is the most easily operated and well made ones I have encountered. Quick to close when a storm rushes you as well.
7. The stereo system in this car is great. The volume probably goes past 30, but I have never turned it past 25, except on accident, because otherwise my ears might blow out from the blast of the 6 speakers.
8. The 1.6 Vetch does a great job of speeding me around corners and giving me pick-up off the line when I’m rushing from the grocery store to get home and beat the traffic.
9. It is a fun experience. Every time I sit in the civic I know that the ride is going to be relaxing and I have nothing to worry about.
10. The most important reason that the 2005 Honda civic is the best car on the road is…… that it is THE most reliable vehicle that I have every been in or heard of. There is 89,000 miles on my car right now and while maintaining proper maintenance on it this entire time, I have experienced ZERO problems with the vehicle.
Reliability seems to be the hardest virtue to find in the world today. If and when you find it, you should always hang onto it. I know I will have my car for a long time to come.