Are you trying to grow your hair out but are having difficulty? Try these tips to help grow your hair faster.
1. Eat regularly -Make sure you are eating regularly. Any malnutrition can be noticeable seen through your hair causing it to thin out and stop growing.
2. Get a trim -Getting a trim will get rid of any split ends and unhealthily hair. It will also encourage healthy hair growth.
3. Take Vitamins -Take a daily multi vitamin to strengthen and grow your hair. Vitamins such as B16 have been known to help in the growth of hair. You can buy gummy vitamins over the counter for easy intake or take in foods high in vitamin B16.
4. Use Moisturizer -Moisturizer will help dry and damage hair which could cause breakage otherwise. Try to use moisturizer often for best results.
5. Less Grooming -Too much brushing and grooming of your hair can actually be damaging. The less you do to your hair the more it will flourish.
6. Use less heat on your hair – Using heat on the hair will actually dry your hair out and cause breakage.
7. Avoid coloring your hair – The chemicals in hair coloring can damage hair, thin it out, and stop it from growing. Some people are affected more than others.
8. Use conditioner on your hair – Condition your hair so that it is less prone to drying out and breaking.
9. Use the right brushes and use them correctly – Find the right brushes so they don’t pull your hair out or cause more damage. Also be gentle to your hair. Being rough can also be bad to the hair and make it difficult for it to grow.
10. Don’t wear hair up in tight styles -Wearing your hair up in tight ponytails and braids can be damaging to your hair. Again try to keep your hair down as much as possible. Wearing it natural is the best hair style to allow it to flourish and promote hair growth.