Do you want to have a flat stomach? Are you doing crunches daily and not seeing any results? Here are some tips to help you get a flat stomach.
1. Education -Understand how the body works and what you need to do to get a flat stomach. It’s a combination of cardio, weight training, and eating right. There are a bunch of other factors that go along with that, so if you plan right then you can get your flat stomach faster.
2. Eat foods high in fiber – Foods high in fiber are not only good for you, but they also make you feel full faster and they clean out your intestines. Take things like broccoli, berries, and many other fruits and vegetables to help.
3. Drink your fluids – Water is very important. You should drink 8 8oz glassed of water daily. Water not only makes your full like fiber, but it also aids in cleaning out your intestines.
4. Add cardio to your diet – Of course to work off any unwanted body fat, you should do some cardio to burn off those unwanted calories. At least do 20-30 minutes 3 or more times a week for best results.
5. Increase your upper body – Increasing your upper body muscles such as your shoulders, traps, and chest will make your waist look that much smaller.
6. Don’t over train your abs – Doing crunches over and over again is really anti productive. Try changing it up and taking breaks within the week to get better results. Also trying to make the abs too big will make your belly stick out.
7. Change your workout – Changing your workout and working muscles in a different way will actually help break down your muscles faster and can improve muscle development. The more muscle you have the more calories you will burn.
8. Work abs in different ways – Again don’t just do crunches. Add workouts like leg lifts to work your lower abs or the “Plank Pose” to help with the adverse ab muscle. These will help work all parts of your ab group and not just a few which will help flatten the abs.
9. Add more protein into your diet – You definitely need to eat, or your body will just maintain it’s fat. So eat lean protein on top of your fibrous foods. Protein is good for muscle building which will assist in the burning of calories.
10. Don’t eat 3 hours before bedtime – They are unnecessary calories so avoid them as much as possible and it will make a big difference.
11. Work out the entire body -The more of the body that you work, the more muscle that you are building down an rebuilding. Try to hit your entire body in order to build more muscle, and burn more calories to assist in getting a flat stomach.