Are you looking for a good cheerleading movie to watch? Here is a list of some of the best cheerleading movies for you to enjoy.
1. “Bring it on” – The first movie Great cheerleading movie of the series. The championship high school cheerleading team finds out that the old captain was stealing all of their material from another team. Now they got called out and must face that team in the championships.
2. “Fired up” – Two football players decide to ditch football and go to cheerleading camp to hook up with the girls.
3. “Bring It on Again” – Whittier tries out for the college team with her friend Monica. They find out that the team captains are snobs and they decide to quit forming their own team. They compete and the winner will represent their college at the championships.
4. “Bring it on: All or nothing” – The high school cheerleading captain who is the most popular girl in school has to move to another school when her dad takes another job. When she arrives she is viewed different and has to prove to them that she deserves a spot on the team.
5. “Ninja Cheerleaders” – 3 cheerleaders at a community college have to do well in finals in order to make it into the University and rescue their Sensei.
6. “Bring it on: In It to Win It” – 2 Rival squads battle it out at cheer camp. After brawling and cheerleaders from both teams are injured, both teams come together with those left over to form a new team and compete.
7. “Sugar and Spice” – The head cheerleader becomes pregnant with the high school quarterback’s baby. So they turn to crime in order to support them.
8. “Man of the House” – A Texas Ranger must protect a group of cheerleaders whom witnessed a murder.
9. “But I’m a Cheerleader” – Megan is a cheerleader with a boyfriend, but friends and family suspect that she is a lesbian. They then send her to a “sexual redirection” school to get her help.
10. “The Replacements” – The NFL goes on strike and replacement players are brought in to play football. Cheerleaders play a funning role in the film as the cheer captain brings in strippers to join the cheerleading team.
11. “Mean Girls” – Cady was raised in Africa and is brought back to attend a school in the U.S. for the first time. She has to deal with the “social ladder” in high school and try to find a place for herself.
12. “Bring it on: Fight to the Finish” – A tough Latino cheerleader from the East side is transferred to an uppity West LA school when her mother remarries a rich man. She has to battle off the snobbish captain to earn a spot on the cheerleading team.