Are you wanting clear skin and are in need of help? Here are some tips for clear skin.
1. Wash your face – Wash your face about twice daily to remove any dirt or bacteria that linger on your face. Try using warm water at first to gently open your pores, then rinse and finish with cool water to close them.
2. Don’t stress – Stress will actually cause your skin to break out. Try finding was to alleviate stress for a healthy skin.
3. Eat a healthy diet -Try to eat healthy foods full of vitamins and minerals to help feed the skin and assist in the effects of aging.
4. Wear sunscreen – Always use sunscreen in the sun to protect against the suns damaging rays.
5. Stay out of the sun – If you can, then stay out of the sun as much as possible. The sun can make your skin age and wrinkle faster.
6. Take in Water – Taking water will help rinse away any unnecessary toxins and improve the skins complexion.
7. Reduce your cosmetics – Cosmetics can actually cause more breakouts. Keep it light and don’t try to hide any acne with more makeup as this will lead to more break outs and could cause the condition to worsen.
8. Don’t touch your face – Avoid placing your hands on your face. Hidden bacteria on the hands and under the fingernails can lead to further breakouts.
9. Don’t pick – Picking at your acne and sores can make it worse and can cause scars.
10. Avoid irritants – Avoid soaps and cleansers that have irritants in them. This can cause your skin to break out. Neutrogena is an example of a soap that does not have any irritants.
11. Exercise – Exercising in moderation will increase the blood flow and make the skin shine. Avoid too much exercise as any increase in hormone levels can cause your skin to break out more than normal.
12. Sleep – Get plenty of rest to reduce stress and avoid those bags under your eyes.