There are websites galore where Christmas clip art is free for the taking. But deciding what to do with those whimsical, adorable, downright perfect images can be daunting. These thousands of Christmas clip art images are FREE after all. And it’s always a shame to let a free thing go to waste, so here’s oodles of ideas on what to do with all of those free images.
1. Decorate holiday emails with a Christmas image. Animated clip art works especially well.
2. Upload a festive holiday image as your profile picture on Facebook.
3. Teachers can put Christmas clip art on their holiday themed worksheets.
4. Use your Christmas clip art images to decorate holiday party flyers.
5. Use vintage Christmas Clip art images to make a set of personal Christmas cards.
6. Add a winter clip art image to office memos during the months of December and January.
7. Print and clip for inexpensive scrapbook embellishments.
8. Use clip art images to make place cards for holiday dinners and brunches.
9. Give your kids pages of Christmas clip art, glitter, glue, and a package of construction paper and let them make their own Christmas cards.
10. Use clip art to decorate your family’s annual Christmas letter.
11. Print clip art onto plain white envelopes for holiday mailings,
12. Print a simple Christmas image on the edge of your mailing labels for Christmas card mailings.
13. Create personal, printable gift tags using a package of business cards for your printer.
14. Print up black and white Christmas images and mount them on colored cardstock. Let your kids color them and attach a hook for a simple ornament.
15. Print Christmas clip art on plain white index cards to make personalized recipe cards. Include “From the kitchen of _____” at the top or bottom of the card.
16. Print black and white holiday clip on small pieces of paper, such as index cards, art and form into a small book. Keep it in your purse with a few colored pencils for an on-the-go holiday coloring book for kids.
16. Attach a Christmas clip art image to colored cardstock. Then attach the cardstock with image to the center of a plain brown gift bag to create an instant Christmas gift bag.
17. Attach Christmas clip art images to popsicle sticks to make instant puppets.
18. Use clip art images as patterns for ornaments, cookies, and other holiday decorations.
19. Create a December advent calendar with a black and white clip art image in each square. Let your kids color a new image each day to count down to Christmas.
20. Use Christmas clip art to decorate a letter to Santa.