The fantasy football season kicks-off this season. The first week is often one of the most difficult weeks to choose who to sit or start on your fantasy team. This will help you decide.
Here are the quarterbacks you should start:
1. Peyton Manning, Indianapolis Colts: The Colts are playing the Houston Texans. Peyton Manning has a great receiving corps that will help him get thread the Texans’ defense. Expect a 300 yard and 2-3 touchdown performance.
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints: Drew Brees had a great year last year and still has great targets to throw to this year. He should be able to produce big numbers against the Minnesota’s defense. 300 yards and 3-4 touchdowns.
3. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers: Aaron Rodgers is expected to be the best quarterback this year. This week he is facing pretty tough defense, but should still be able to hook up with his receivers for some big gains. 300 yards and 2-3 touchdowns.
4. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys: Tony Romo had a good year last year. This week he is facing a weaker Washington Redskins defense and he should be able to hook up with his receivers. 280 yards and 2-3 touchdowns.
5. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears: Jay Cutler had a poor season last year. Hopefully this year he will be able to start off on the right foot against the Detroit Lions’ mediocre defense. As long as he avoids making stupid throws again, he should have a good game. 250 yards 1-2 touchdowns.
6. Carson Palmer, Cincinnati Bengals: 240-270 yards and 1-2 touchdowns
7. Matt Schaub, Houston Texans: 230-260 yards and 1-2 touchdowns.
8. Donovan McNabb, Washington Redskins: 220-250 yards and 1-2 touchdowns.
9. Tom Brady, New England Patriots: 230-250 yards and 1-2 touchdowns.
10. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers: 220-250 yards and 1-2 touchdowns.
You should sit these Quarterbacks
1. David Garrard
2. Derek Anderson
3. Matt Cassel
4. Alex Smith
5. Josh Freeman
6. Dennis Dixon
7. Sam Bradford
8. Eli Manning
9. Kevin Kolb
10. Matt Ryan