1. Dunta Robinson- Why do people think he is so good? He doesn’t shutdown receivers, he doesn’t get picks, and he gets burned too often. Dunta isn’t a defensive force. He is average, but he isn’t great like people make him out to be.
2. Michael Oher- I bet a lot of you will be appalled to see his name on this list, but people that are willing to think along my lines will see my reasoning. He is a solid player, but people act like he is a superstar. Oher is not. Did you know that Alan Faneca was just as good as Oher last year? That’s right, in-his-twilight Alan Faneca. I am not smashing Oher, I am just making the statement that he is overrated. It’s not his skill, it’s the fans. More so, the inaccurate movie. Michael Oher was no idiot when it came to football knowledge. Nice job Hollywood.
3. Jimmy Clausen- He is arrogant and stuck-up. Clausen is the league’s only rookie picked outside of the first round to think he is the captain of a team. He’s a backup quarterback. A 52.2 QB rating and a less than 50 percent completion percentage coupled with nothing accomplished in a non-existent NFL past means that he is a poor quarterback now. Hopefully he learns, develops, and listens to Alex Smith.
4. Chester Taylor- In the last two years, this running back has only had one touchdown. Last year, he averaged a meager 3.6 yards per carry. So far this year, he is averaging just 3.4 yards per touch.
5. Bryant McKinnie- Another overrated left tackle, but this guy should take the crown. He is absolutely horrendous. McKinnie gets paid far too much, and he was the biggest joke to be elected as a first choice for the Pro-Bowl. Why do people think he is good? This guy is one of the main reasons why Favre always gets beat up.