Five reasons you should consider the Volvo XC60:
1) Safety. Year after year, Volvo continues to lead all car manufactures in safety. The 2010 Volvo XC60 came with a Volvo world-first standard feature – City Safety. This unique, first of its kind feature prevents the driver from impacting the car ahead at speeds of 18 mph or less and will mitigate the accident at greater speeds. Additional optional features such as Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) allow you to know when a driver is in your blind spot. In addition, the XC60 offers a comprehensive safety package known as the Collision Avoidance Package that uses radar and digital video to help keep you and your precious cargo at a safe distance from the vehicle ahead. The Volvo XC60 comes standard with 25 safety features!
2) Fuel Savings. Saying fuel efficient sport utility may come across as an oxymoron. But the XC60 gets favorable gas mileage (22 mpg/hwy and 16 mpg/city) and only requires 87 octane. Most crossovers and sport utility vehicles recommend higher octane, but the XC60 will save you 20 cents per gallon or more by fueling up with its recommended lower octane. With a fuel tank of 18.5 gallons, figure on getting over 330 miles per tank of fuel with the New Volvo XC60!
3) Convenience and Versatility. Let’s face it; the Volvo XC60 is a crossover at its finest. The XC60 allows the driver to feel in command behind the wheel. Conveniently placed controls and instruments amalgamate driver and vehicle on any road, whether highway, city, or the back roads. Have all the practical features with the optional Convenience Package that includes niceties such as a built in garage opener (Homelink), power operated tailgate, park assist (front and rear), and the Personal Car Communicator (PCC) that allows you to open the doors and start the vehicle with keeping the key in your pocket or purse. You’ll find versatility in the rear seats that can fold separately or together which will allow you greater trunk space when needed. In addition, the passenger front seat can lean forward when you decide to haul longer objects.
4) Appearance. Nobody wants to drive something that looks dull or insipid. The Volvo XC60 just looks hot and added accessories make this crossover look hotter! The XC60 looks like a bodybuilding sport coupe that radiates sophistication and grace. With ten different exterior colors, four leather style seats, two trims, an ameliorated “R” design, and several wheels to consider, you can make the Volvo XC60 very personable for your tastes!
5) Environmentally Sound. The Volvo XC60 thinks Green when it comes to leaving a footprint. Volvo’s advanced technology helps eliminate up to 99% of carbon monoxide and other engine gases. In addition, many of the XC60’s parts are recyclable. And all the upholstery and interior textiles comply with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 – the global certifier for textile raw materials.