Are you searching for a way to make this Christmas season a real adventure? Do you want to get away from the traditional and fill this holiday season with excitement and create new traditions with your family? If so, then consider celebrating Christmas the New England way. Many people prefer to get out and visit new and exciting places during the holiday season and some of the most famous attractions are found in New England.
Here are 5 ways to celebrate Christmas in New England that you’ll never forget:
1. The North Pole Express– This is an exciting nighttime ride on a steam train designed for all ages. It comes complete with hot chocolate, cookies, Christmas stories and an old-fashioned sing-along.
2. Santa’s Village– Visit Santa’s village for a Christmas thrill that you’ll always remember. After thanksgiving, the village opens up and welcomes guest to come and marvel at the awesome sights this part of New England has to offer.
3. Newport Mansions– When searching for a stunning display of Christmas spirit, you must visit the Newport Mansions. Here, you’ll see a display of wonderfully decorated trees, beautifully dressed mannequins wearing authentic costumes and dining tables decorated with silver and china. All of which are located within the entrances and hallways of these magnificent mansions.
4. Bright Nights at Forest Park– You can’t miss this famous destination with its unique themed light display. It’s something the whole family can enjoy and these wonderland attractions will surly take your breath away.
5. Boston Christmas Season Specials– This is made up of a series of events and shows that you can enjoy with the whole family. There’s always something to see during the Christmas season from famous concerts to legendary shows such as the “The Nutcracker”.
Visiting New England during the Christmas holidays is a unique and exciting way to enjoy the season and create memories that you’ll cherish forever. Whether you live in the area and plan to visit, you won’t be disappointed this holiday season. Choose to have a unique holiday by visiting the destinations listed above and celebrate Christmas “the New England way” this year.
If you don’t enjoy the Christmas season the way you use to, maybe it’s time for a change. Break away from the traditional and get out there and see what makes these events so special. You can read about them and the fun others have during the holidays but nothing can compare to the thrill you’ll have when you experience a New England Christmas for yourself.