Are you trying to cut down your calories down by not eating as much but are having difficulties? Of course you need to eat during the day, but if you are currently eating at an unhealthy level then here are some tips to help you avoid eating as much.
1. Clean – Get up and start cleaning your house. Before you know it, you will have spent an hour or 2 cleaning and avoided eating. You will have also burnt more calories as you are up and moving rather than just sitting.
2. Exercise – Try exercising to get your mind off of eating. Again this will burn calories and in the end you will be craving more water and less food.
3. Eat Foods high in Fiber – Add fiber to your diet to make your belly full. Things like broccoli, berries, and many other fruits and vegetables are very useful.
4. Brush your teeth -If you are getting any urges, then try brushing your teeth. It will make it difficult to eat after that as things don’t taste quite the same.
5. Drink Water – Try to drink 8 8oz glasses of water a day for best results. In the end you will be fuller and less hungry. Try setting aside a water bottle in your fridge or on the counter for ease of use.
6. Keep yourself busy -Keep yourself busy to keep your mind off eating. Try reading or create a hobby for yourself for best results.
7. Just go to bed -If you are hungry at night before you go to bed then just go to bed. It’s worse to eat something right before bed, so have the strength to avoid eating.
Again this is not recommended as a form of diet, but tips for anyone trying to cut their calories from a previously unhealthy level. You need to take in the proper amount of calories dependent upon your age, sex, and health.