Despite some going overboard, with sour faces & worse, that life has been unfair to them, don’t we have a lot to thank for, for all the blessings showered on us, and even find heaven, here & now?
- Nature rebalances itself almost daily to cater to our whims & fancies that seem to know no bounds with each passing day
- We are given a clear conscience to differentiate between the good & the evil, thereby decide & create our own destinies
- It is up to us to enjoy human relations, imbibe the best from others, reflect, find meaning & passion in our lives
- Hope springs eternal; even reverses are temporary, success also; so it is an enjoyable roller coaster ride, every moment of the day
- We can temper science to benefit us, and progress at a pace that suits us
- We can set our own pace & even find our levels that do not stress us & find balance in our lives
- Life passes in stages, so we can remodel & find others with experiences & even share our wisdom, provided of course, if anybody listens anymore!
- We are same, though our Gods may be different!
- We have the capacity to bequeath a better world than what we got; but that also tests our mettle & the moral fiber, a real challenge to outwit the evil
- Though pride tends to get the better of reason, we can overcome our emotions to enjoy bliss by sharing & caring, and limiting our wants; the less the better!
We have much more to be thankful for; why then sour faces that life has been less than fair even amongst those who have been abundantly blessed with wealth & more importantly, health? We fail to realize that we get the baton to run & pass on to others, waiting to make a fresh start with increased vigor; there is no need for us to do all the running! Let us learn from the animals, how they relax even in the face of ever present dangers. Not only their own, even others sound alarm to make a run for their lives, to give them a fair chance, a way of life that we have forgotten!
Unfortunately, we are our own worst enemies; some find it easier to destroy than build to get even, with others! When few are ahead with hard work & focus, some want to trip them, with fair means or foul! But a few can stay happy whatever the reverses, as they know all are temporary in life; the friends that desert are good riddance anyway, just fair weather ones, the sooner the better; why bother but continue with the journey with the experience, not wasted!
Even dyed in the wool evil can make the good unite, thank God the latter are always in a majority to get on with life! Mankind has been blessed as some species were killed off before we made our grand entry! Obviously, there are great expectations from us but we have to make united efforts; however much some are endowed, the basic fact is each can do but little, but if each will do that little everything will be done!
The greatest legacy that we can leave behind, is by leaving this world a better one due to our efforts; at least not willfully destroy, especially the nature; treat it with respect, it is part of us. We came from nature & also disappear in it; part of the grand opera of life, however insignificant our roles turn out to be in the end! There is no need for sulking over failures for we can always get-up for another innings & still contribute. Time for reflection is getting less, but even nuggets can give us the breaks, not to lose hope but find newer meanings; true friends always walk-in when others make a hasty retreat at the first sign of trouble. We can reinvent meaning to our lives despite all the setbacks; really a lot to thank for, for the myriad experiences & chances that life offers each of us!