Ingredients1 pound ground beef sirloin
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup sliced Vidalia onion
1/4 cup barbeque sauce
1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
8 slices cooked bacon
Makes 4 burgers
1. Mix the beef, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, salt, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Form mixture into four patties.
2. Place the patties on a plate. Cover them and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
4. Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook and stir the onion in the olive oil until the onions are translucent. This will take about 5 minutes.
5. Cook the beef patties on the preheated grill on one side for about 5 minutes; brush the top of each burger with 1 tablespoon of barbeque sauce.
6. Flip the burgers and cook until well done, or the internal temperature reaches 180 degrees. About five minutes more.
7. Top each burger with cooked onions, the Asiago cheese, and bacon slices.