It is time for you to ask yourself some questions about the politicians running for office in November. In November America will get to take a vote on who will be new leaders for our nation. Some of the thoughts in American’s minds are the economy, illegal immigration, terrorism and governmental control. Many American’s have a bad taste in their mouths from the past few years of our government trying to tell its people what is best for them. We are Americans and we already know what is best for us. We don’t need government officials to control our every move. When a government thinks it is helping the people, it usually means the government is too large. We have that problem in the United States at this very moment. We have a President who has little or no experience. We have a Congress and Senate who have forgotten to listen to the needs of the people.
1. Should we teach illegal aliens English or should we learn broken up Spanish from illegal aliens?
2. Do we want to be politically correct or live in a safe nation?
3. Do we want our freedoms or do we want government control?
4. Is it okay to turn your head the other way when it comes to ethics?
5. Do we want gun control where only criminals carry guns?
6. Do we want term limitations or do we want our government officials to die in office?
7. Is it freedom of religion or freedom from religion?
8. Are animals finally more important than people?
9. Are we saving the planet or playing another political game?
10. What is 2+2?
11. Should health care be forced on every citizen of the United States?
12. Is the IRS really a good idea?
13. Was Social Security made to help us or another way the government found to steal our hard earned money?
14. Is it the entire Christians fault when it comes to religious matters?
15. Should Muslims also be forced to respect other religions?
16. Should we bring back the Mullet for all Presidential candidates?
17. How many fingers am I holding up Mr. President after you gave me the change I could believe in?
18. How much does it really cost to buy a roll of toilet paper for the White House?
19. Does it really matter if abortions kill unborn children?
20. Do we modernize without remembering where we came from as a nation?
21. Should the president have to be proud to be an American to be President?
22. Are terrorist angry friends that don’t mean us any harm?
23. Is Liberalism a mental disorder or a means to an end?
24. If a man can speak, can he lead?
25. How much does a wrong vote cost us in the end?
What has our government done for us lately? They have helped destroy our economy. They have stolen money from us through taxes. They have given themselves raises which they do not deserve. They have taken over different parts of society making believe they are trying to help. They have voted for things the American people did not want. Most Americans do not want government controlled healthcare. Most Americans do not want homosexual marriage in our society. When the government passes things the people do not want, it means the government has become too large. Our government is too large and we can change this through our vote in November. I know my questions will not be your questions. Make sure you make a list of your own questions before you vote in November. It is time for you to ask yourself some questions about the politicians running for office in November. Please do not vote for any more idiots. We have enough of them. Many of them are in Washington, DC making decisions for us right now. Many are making decisions that are taking jobs away from your states and sending the jobs to other countries.
It is time for you to ask yourself some questions about the politicians running for office in November. In November America will get to take a vote on who will be new leaders for our nation. This vote may be one of the most important votes any of us will be involved in in our lifetimes. Ask yourself the questions you would ask your politicians if you had the chance. Yes, President Obama, you would look mighty fine with a mullet.