Want to attract more women? Want to feel better and look better for yourself? How can you do this? First, put down that can of beer and think about how you can realistically lose some weight.
• Once that first can of beer has been put down, consider adjusting the amount of beer you drink per day. Actually, consider adjusting the amount of alcohol you drink period. Alcohol contains a lot of calories. If you drink less you will consume fewer calories and you will begin to lose weight. Yes, it is that simple.
• Consider adding more exercise into your routine. No, you don’t have to put on a pair of silly tights or anything like that. But you do need to move more. Walk more. Ride a bike. Play basketball or baseball. Join a bowling league. Get off your butt and get moving.
• Cut back on those food calories. Get more salads and cut back on some of that junk food. No, you don’t have to eliminate everything fun, just cut back on the fun stuff and add some healthy foods into the mix.
• Eat more fruits. Fruit is a great source of natural sugar. Eat more apples, oranges, grapes, watermelons, anything you like. Plus, fruits contain a lot of water.
• Eat more vegetables. Greens are great for the body. They provide us with a ton of vitamins we need each day. You can eat vegetables in many different ways, too. You can add them to your recipes and many can be steamed and baked.
• Drink your water. Since you are slowing down on the alcohol you need something to drink, remember water is great thirst quencher. Plus, it contains zero calories. Many also say that if you drink a glass of water before every meal it will help keep us from eating as much.
You may have had more fun putting on that beer gut than you will try to take it back off, again. But just think about how much better you will look and feel once it is gone. Plus, won’t it be nice to see your feet again?