Banana Sour Cream Bread
3 1/4 cup sugar
3 teaspoons cinnamon
3/4 cup butter
6 ripe bananas, mashed
16 ounces sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 teaspoons baking soda
4 1/2 cups flour
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix together 1/4 cup sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
3. Grease four 7 X 3 bread loaf pans. Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mixture into the pans so that they are lightly dusted.
4. Mix together the butter, remaining sugar and eggs in a bowl. Beat well before adding in the mashed banana, sour cream, vanilla extract and remaining cinnamon.
5. Mix in salt, baking soda and flour until all of the ingredients are evenly distributed.
6. Fold in chopped walnuts.
7. Divide the batter between the four bread pans. Bake for one hour.