One has to give Bill Nye, a former comedian and former “science guy” a little credit for chutzpah. Calling Neil Armstrong “an astronaut of a certain age” is more than a little bit slimy and smarmy, even for someone who has drunk deep of the Obamaspace koolaid. Armstrong has, after all, actually been to the Moon and subsequently taught aerospace engineering for decades. The problem is that people like Armstrong, Gene Cernan, and now even Buzz Aldrin have been paying attention. Obamaspace is bogus and so is Bill Nye. And, if anything, it is Bill Nye who has not being paying attention. Lunar water makes the Moon an ideal base to support deep space exploration.
- Bill Nye Collapse: The Health and Stress Concerns of Celebrities
- Bill Nye Collapses on Stage While Speaking at the University of Southern California
- Bill Nye and Lady Gaga Share Common Ground: Fainting in Public
- Bill Nye the Sciene Guy – Tweet First! Talk Later!
- Bishop Eddie Long as an Alleged Sexual Predator Exposed in 2006 by Reuben Armstrong