Black Friday is known for having the best deals during the entire year. You can get anything from appliances, to TVs, or to games for fraction of the original price. But with those low prices there is big demand and it is difficult to always get the items that you want. Here are some tips to help you on Black Friday.
1. Scan the pre Black Friday websites for deal – There are many websites out there claiming that they have the scoop on the Black Friday deals. Check them out ahead of time to get an idea of what you want to get.
2. Scan the Black Friday advertisements in the paper – Of course the advertisements in the paper the day before is the most accurate way of seeing all of the deals. Scan through the paper and find the best deals that suite your needs. Then develop a plan of action.
3. Group up – Try to work as a team. This way you can get your hands on as many deals as possible without the fuss.
4. Read the fine print – Just make sure you read the fine print and store policies so that you don’t make a bad deal or miss out on an even better one.
5. Bring the flyer/advertisements with you – It’s always a good idea to bring the advertisement with you, just in case you or the store has any questions and/or concerns. You might catch something that the store did not not.
6. Divide and conquer – Split people up and have each person go to different stores so you avoid having to travel between different stores and missing out on some deals.
7. Get their early – The early bird specials are when the best deals are available. Get out of bed early and try to take advantage of these deals before the items are gone or the time runs out.
8. Strategize – Have a plan of action. Keep in mind some of the stores that will get little traffic and others that will be a heavier and strategize the best way for you and your team to get the deals that you want the quickest way possible.
9. Get a Gift receipt – The price for an item in late November can be significantly different to that in January. Having a gift-receipt will make returning or exchanging the gift so much easier for the recipient.
10. Internet shopping – Keep a watchful eye on department stores online Black Friday deals. You can get the same deals without having to stand in line.