TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy
The championship is currently vacant. I’m giving the victory in this match to Kurt Angle. Angle has been trying to climb the rankings of the Top 10 Contenders and has noted that it could be over for him if he does not win the championship. I still think Angle has a lot left in the tank and will be leaving Bound For Glory the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion.
MATCH: Rob Van Dam vs. Abyss
I think Abyss will win this match. For the past few months Abyss has been referring to some people as “THEY”. Abyss has been paving the way for them and announced that they will be at Bound For Glory. Since Abyss seems to be such good friends with “THEY” I have to believe that they are going to help him in his match someway.
LETHAL LOCK DOWN MATCH: Ric Flair’s Fourtune (Aj Styles, Kazarian, Matt Morgan, Robert Roode & James Storm) vs. EV2.0 (Tommy Dreamer, Rhino, Stevie Richards, Sabu, & Raven)
I think Fourtune will win this match and we may see the end of EV2.0. I think Fourtune will win because they are backed by Ric Flair and seem more important than EV2.0.
KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIPS MATCH: Angelina Love (Champinon) vs. Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne vs. Tara
This should be an interesting match since Love and Sky are friends, just like Rayne and Tara. I think Love will remain Champion. Sky just turned face to reunite with Love, I can’t see Sky back stabbing Love a month later. Tara and Rayne will likely be unable to co-exists which will lead to Love picking up the victory. I could also see Sky with a chance to win the match, but throwing Love on top of who is ever knocked down to prove her loyalty.
TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) (Champions) vs. Generation Me (Max & Jeremy Buck)
Generation Me injured Alex Shelley at No Surrender. If Shelley is unable to compete at Bound For Glory, I’m giving the win to Generation Me. If Sabin has to defend his titles alone there is no way he should be able to beat two superstars; However, if Shelley is able to compete at Bound For Glory, I’m giving the win to MCMG.
HANDICAP MATCH: Sting, Kevin Nash, & The Pope vs. Jeff Jarrett & Samoa Joe
I’m giving the win to Sting, Nash, and The Pope. Three guys should be able to take out two right? String and Nash took on Jarrett and Joe at No Surrender, but were unable to pick up the win. Now that they have The Pope on their team, it should give them the upper hand and allow them to be victorious.
X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Douglas Williams vs. Jay Lethal (Champion)
I’m giving the win to Lethal because this is Williams rematch. Lethal won the Championship from Douglas Williams at a taping of TNA Impact on September 6th. Lethal than lost the title on September 23rd to Amazing Red at a live event. Two days later on September 25th Lethal defeated Red and was able to gain back his Championship. Before that Williams was Champion from January to April. He was stripped of the title in April and won the title back in May. Williams has been Champion for about 8 months this year; Therefore, I can’t see him winning the title back in 2010. I could be wrong like I was when TNA stripped him of the title in April, I didn’t think he was going to win it back in May.
TAG TEAM MATCH: Eric Young & Orlando Jordan vs. Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal & Shannon Moore)
I’m giving the win to Young and Jordan. They defeated Ink Inc on the 7th. Since Jordan won using a low blow, Young got on the microphone after the match and stated he was on “the tag team committee”. So he is forfeiting the match to Ink Inc and asked for this rematch at Bound For Glory.
THOUGHTS ON WHO THEY MIGHT BE:
1. My best guess for who THEY are is Abyss’ weapons. He has named his paddle with nails, Janice. He also wants to face RVD in a Monster’s Ball match, where weapons are apart of the match. Abyss could be introducing his weapons to us as THEY, since he has named them like he did with Janice.
2. I think THEY could be James Mitchell (Abyss’ former manager), along with Judas Mesias or another new monster like superstar.
3. THEY could also be Team 3D, but I doubt that is going to happen. Their contracts just expired in August when Abyss was talking about THEY before that time. So it would not make sense for them to return as THEY.
4. Some people think it could be Haas and Benjamin, but it seems like a long shot to me. Why would Haas and Benjamin have Abyss destroying people for them?
5. I think THEY could be Hogan and Bischoff trying to take the company away from Dixie? When she finds it could be the end of Hogan and Bischoff in TNA.