Once winter comes and goes, the park cometh! Long awaited and much ballyhooed completion of the Empire-Fulton Ferry portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park is just a winter season away. Once the spring of 2011 arrives, the donated and refurbished 1922 carousel will be housed in a pavilion and ready for operation. Lighting will be up for the first time, so that this portion of the park will now stay open into the night. What’s really great too, now we can get close again to the beautiful Brooklyn Bridge. The newly opened Pier 1 Bridge View Lawn is nice, no doubt; but it isn’t the lawn on Fulton Ferry, that’s for sure!
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Hires Consultant to Find Alternative Funding for Brooklyn Heights Waterfront
- Prospecting Brooklyn Bridge Park in Brooklyn Heights
- Squibb Park in Brooklyn Heights Will Be a Better Skate Park?
- Brooklyn Heights Resident a Finalist for the Brooklyn Do Gooder Awards
- Colonie Wine Bar & Restaurant in Brooklyn Heights Makes Fundraising Goal, Already Best Restaurant in Brooklyn?