2011 is sure to be a great year for hot new cars. There are improvements, added accessories, and completely new designs to look for in this coming car buying season. Here are a few of the new 2011 vehicles that are especially noteworthy.
1. 2011 Buick Regal- this version of the already popular model is set to be bigger, better, and more progressive than any regal before it. With personalized touches like blue tooth connectivity, usb ports, Onstar with six month service plan, optional voice navigation, and just about everything else that you can think of, this car is definitely an improvement on the already lush Buick Regal model. You can buy your own for around $26,000.
2. 2011 Honda Crosstour- this is only the second year of production for this SUV crossover and as such it has a lot to live up to. The basic body shape of the 2011 Crosstour is nearly identical to that of the 2010 model but there have been some other changes made such as an ipod hook up for music lovers, an automatic moon roof, and heated mirrors. Honda has yet to release the pricing for the 2011 model but it shouldn’t be that far off of the $29,000 price tag of the 2010 version.
3. 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee- Jeep has a long standing reputation of excellence to uphold and expectations are high when it comes to the new Jeep Grand Cherokee. With an all new interior design and new Quadra-Lift Air Suspension the Jeep Grand Cherokee of 2011 is both safer and more stylish. There is also an all new select terrain system that allows for great off road capabilities. A 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee will set you back around $30,000.
4. 2011 Chevrolet Volt- this all new design and concept is an electric powered car that is not completely bound to an electrical source. With a battery that lasts longer than traditional electric car batteries you can make longer commutes without the fear of being stranded. You can also monitor your battery levels from inside the car on a convenient dashboard display. The 2011 Chevy Volt runs about $32,000.
5. 2011 Suzuki Swift- this car has yet to be released and there is already controversy surrounding its U.S. release. The 2011 Suzuki Swift is the third generation of this model car and as such its predecessors have already paved the way. The 2011 model will improve styling, safety, fuel economy, and emissions. Because the release of the car is still under debate, prices have yet to be released.
2011 Buick Regal
2011 Honda Crosstour
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2011 Chevy Volt
2011 Suzuki Swift