It’s another football Sunday. How about munching on some fortune cookies while watching the big game? Today, we read some fortune cookie sayings from a cat. Meow!
1. When you get stuck on a video game, it is always best to start over from scratch.
2. Man’s best friend is a cat. The rumor of a dog being man’s best friend is highly overrated.
3. There is no such thing as Santa Claus. On the other hand, Santa Claws is very much alive.
4. Mice are nice when mixed in a tub of ice.
5. Death isn’t so bad when you have nine lives.
6. Kittens do not wear mittens. They prefer gloves instead.
7. A warm lap and a bowl of milk will not replace a scarf of silk.
8. Sylvester can be found on Tweety. I mean Twitter.
9. It is better to scratch a cat than to be scratched by a cat.
10.If a cat got your tongue, you might want to pull it off by its tail. It won’t be pleasant.
11.Elect Catwoman for President. She’ll whip the country into shape.