It’s time for a new football season. Just sit down and relax. Watch a game on television. While you are at it, munch on a few fortune cookies. Here are some fortune cookie sayings from football players.
1. Your goal in life should be worth more than a touchdown.
2. Don’t make a long pass at a girl who is clearly out of bounds.
3. Don’t be afraid to tackle hard problems in life.
4. Keep your guard up so that you won’t go deep into debt.
5. If you borrow a quarter, plan to give the quarter back when you can.
6. Don’t get down on yourself unless you are surrounded by four angry tacklers.
7. Once in awhile you need to take a timeout in your life.
8. Yelling is not a good motivator, but it sometimes makes you feel real good.
9. You never get inspiration from perspiration. You just get bad body odor.
10. It is better to eat stuffing for Thanksgiving than to knock the stuffing out of the quarterback. This is particularly true if you are the quarterback.