Guest Poet & Author Cindy Tuttle – Finding the Light of Jesus
Finding the Light of Jesus is a collection of prayers and corresponding writings that deal with many of life’s unavoidable challenges. Cindy inspires you and leads you into self-reflection as you read each themed section. Her goal is to point you to the Light of the World – Jesus Christ, Who can illuminate and transform your thinking about life’s everyday journey. Cindy has worked for years with some of society’s most vunerable, and lovingly records her thoughts and prayers in this handbook for the hurting. Her book is just what is needed in the weary and disillusioned world of today. Join her in finding out what really matters in life, as you read this inspirational and life altering resource. You will refer to it again and again.
Cindy Tuttle has worked for over twenty-five years in the mental health field. She has had articles published in thirteen periodicals, and is the author of two books – Finding the Light of Jesus and Joining the Dance of Life. She has started a ministry called Voice of Joy! Cindy shares inspirational messages with various groups and churches, while ministering to individual needs. Cindy says, “The main message I would like the reader to take away is no matter what the circumstances or feelings, Jesus calls us and He is beside us.”
Face it; life is full of stress. Whether we must deal with daily mild irritations like spilled milk and traffic jams, or extreme problems like the death of a family member, divorce or job loss, each of these events'”as well as those that fall in between these opposite ends of the scale'”cause anxiety, worry, or even ill physical health.
Fortunately, Finding the Light of Jesus provides readers with reflections and revelations which allow us to step back from our problems, reflect on what is most important in the present moment, and rely on spiritual healing'”the Light'”to experience inner peace and calm in the midst of trouble.
This book is written in conversational tone, making it friendly and relatable to readers.
Here are a few things Cindy would like to share about herself –
* I am a writer who writes from the heart. I have a joy of life that I want to share with others. My books offer hope and encouragement. I see writing as my ministry, and through it, I can show forth the love Jesus has for each of us.
* I have a book called Joining in the Dance of Life. This book will challenge us to look at the simple joys in daily life that we might otherwise miss. It is a thirty day devotional dedicated to helping you live a joyful life.
* I have written over 2,000 prayers.
* I facilitate spiritual retreats where I use art, simple dance movements, and faith sharing. I minister at churches, schools, workshops, etc.
* I have a degree in Human Service and have completed four years of Lay ministry courses. I am a state certified Activity Director in California.
* I have served on the Mental Health Advisory Board.
Here’s what others have to say about Cindy’s book Finding the Light of Jesus –
Finding the Light of Jesus is an invitation to look at the world we live in and to reflect on how Jesus asks us to live and move in that world. Bravely, the author shares her experiences of life with Jesus through reflections, prayers, poetry, and exercises. Under her guidance, we can “Let the dance begin!”
Peace, Linda Shumate
Cindy Tuttle’s professional background is stress counseling in impressive. Drawing on this background, the author presents a truly readable, no -nonsense manual of operation for capturing peace is every adult’s stressful world. What sets this guideline apart is a unique age-tested device- the recognition of the presence of an unparalleled love (and available for the taking) in each one of us.
Bishop Francis A. Quinn, Bishop Emeritus of Sacramento California.
Finding the Light of Jesus can be found on Amazon.com
Author of “Mission Possible”