We all were anticipating a shocking elimination as there were many wonderful first-time dancers on DWTS. What I personally wasn’t expecting was “The Hoff” to be the first to exit. Yes, his moves weren’t all that great, but Margaret Cho wasn’t any better.Yet Hasselhoff got the boot last night and is gone from Dancing with the Stars.
What Happened on the DWTS Results Show?
David Hasselhoff wasn’t able to prove to DWTS voters that he had what it would take to be a DWTS fan favorite. Does he have fans? I guess not, as no one seemed to be voting for him. If you remember, Hasselhoff was not only the star of Knight Rider but he also starred in Bay Watch. Of course, those are shows from the ’80s and ’90s. So finding fans had to come from the older generation.
Margaret Cho had a surprised look — so did I — when she realized she was safe. The bottom two ended up being Kyle and David. These two choices were not in my top picks, but certainly were my first choices to be in the bottom two on DWTS. They weren’t the best dancers in the group, not when you have Brandy, Bristol Palin, Kurt Warner (my favorite), and Rick Fox all competing against each other.
1. Kurt Warner – He just has the charisma, looks, and dancing ability to stay on this show a long time.
2. Brandy – There aren’t enough words to say how well Brandy did in her first performance on DWTS. She is another favorite.
3. Bristol Palin - Shocked the world as she came out and thrilled us all with her sexy legs, beautiful smile, and great dancing ability.
4. Rick Fox – All I can say is, “Wow!” Bet there are other ladies saying the same thing!
5. Jennifer Gray – Loved her and can’t wait to see her next week. She is enchanting!
6. Michael Bolton – Love his tunes so voting for him no matter what!
7. Florence Henderson – Didn’t care for her potty mouth but we are voting on her dance ability, not her vocabulary choice. Think she also is enchanting and is here to stay.
8. Audrina Patridge – Still not sure about Audrina, so I am keeping her in my “watch list.”
9. Kyle Massey – Wasn’t a fan before and I am still not a fan.
10. Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino – If he can learn how to dance and keep his ego off the floor, he might be a contender.
11. Margaret Cho – She’s at the bottom of my list for a reason. I think we want to see dancing in the beginning and then the theatrics can come over time. Hopefully she will show us that she can dance.