Earth The earth in it’s vast beauty;Lies amongst the stars.With the hands of God engulfing it,With the love He brings from afar. People don’t see, nor understand,The gracious hands protecting it.But, one day God’s glory will command,And in His realm we will stand. His power to reign;Amongst our world, Our stars!And for all His glory gain,We will greet him with no shame. Knowing that God was the One,Who sent His son;So sin we would not obtain,Through the power of Jesus Name. His beauty to remain,’Til that blessed day.When He will say,Let us recreate all of it. To have a new heaven and a new earth:We will be a part of the rebirth. Our minds can not comprehend,Until we are at the end.Where in eternity we will stay;On this blessed day!
- God Won’t Destroy the Earth Because of Humans — However, Humans Might Destroy the Earth Without Divine Help
- Make Paper Jewelry – an Earth Friendly Craft Project to Do with Children
- Asteroids Will Pass by Earth with No Affect on September 8, 2010
- Best of 2010: The Tallest Man on Earth – the Wild Hunt
- Bournemouth Beach Hut Described as Piece of Heaven on Earth