A simple recipe to make a really good egg casserole for dinner!
What you will need:
9 inch glass pie dish
Non stick spray
1 kielbasa sausage (half a package) cut in half length wise and then cut into half circles(about 24 pieces)
Half a red pepper thickly diced
½ cup diced onion
1 large tomato thickly diced
Pepper- 1 tsp
Garlic powder – 1 tsp
¼ cup milk
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
¼ cup parmesan cheese
1. Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Spray 9 inch glass pie pan with non stick spray.
3. Put kielbasa, red pepper, diced onion, and tomato in pie dish. Sprinkle on pepper and garlic powder. Stir everything together and evenly spread ingredients in dish.
4. Evenly spread cheddar cheese over ingredients.
5. Beat eggs and milk together and pour over ingredients
6. Cook for forty minutes or until eggs are cooked and vegetables are tender.
7. Sprinkle parmesan cheese across top of casserole and cook for another 3 minutes.
8. Let cool and serve.
Makes 6 servings.
This dish is full of protein and fiber and taste great!