At a child’s Halloween party you want to come up with fun games and ideas to keep the children busy, and having fun. Children love to make things. This easy Halloween mask can be a clown, an animal, or something scary. Tie on some ribbons or streamers and make a beautiful princess, or wild streamers for a scary guy. Halloween craft ideas can be easily put together before the party starts so the children can sit and just assemble their projects. Have on hand all the materials each child will need in their own separate baggie or goodie bag, with their names on them. The goodie bag can later be used for candy or prizes they’ve won. This easy Halloween party craft is fun to make because the child can use it to play with at the party. Allow them to be creative, but guidance, by an adult is obviously needed to use the glue and stapler.
Usually children come dressed up in costume for Halloween parties, but this simple craft idea allows all the children to have a similar disguise for a game or perhaps a puppet show as a game. Of course you will want to take their picture together, all holding their cute handmade masks.
Halloween party mask; what you’ll need
White paper plate
Cardboard paper towel tube
Child safety scissors
White craft glue
1. Use scissors to cut eye holes in the paper plate.
2. Press together one end of the paper towel tube; then staple on the paper plate.
3. Cut out things such as hair, nose, and a mouth from construction paper. Glue them onto the mask.
4. Use markers to add details such as freckles and eyebrows.
5. Grasp the cardboard tube and hold the mask in front of face.
Source; The Little Hands Art Book, and a lot of experience.