On growing hair in a healthy way most people need a hair growth direction. To promote hair growth that are lucrative and natural there are some things you can do. If you live a fit life you will discover your hair will also grow. Here are some hair growth directions.
1. Make sure you condition your scalp with an all-natural conditioner and massage it for circulation.
2. To increase your hair growth, follow a high protein diet along with vitamin E and D.
3. Brush your hair starting from the ends and working your way toward the root. To get rid of split ends and damage also get the ends trimmed.
4. Add protein to your diet and eat lots of leafy green vegetables. A soy product like Tofu is a good example of this. A wide variety of beans contain protein as well as meats and eggs. Stay away from drugs and alcohol and drink lots of water. Try to stick to a healthy diet.
5. Use a good conditioner to help bring back moisture to your hair if you have observed harm from dyeing or curling. Use a heat protection product to prevent damage if you blow dry your hair.
6. Try using a tried and tested hair oil to make your hair grow faster. A good one will stimulate the growth of your tresses as well as help induce blood flow to the scalp.
7. Avoid putting excessive chemicals on your hair and wash your hair at least once a week. To avoid damage during the night wrap your hair in a silk scarf at night.
8. When you wash your hair use a good conditioner. Don’t buy a cheap one. For growth acceleration add niacin and other vitamins to your daily diet. To cut off dead hair and to keep your hair look neat get it trimmed every 6-8 weeks.
These are all the hair growth directions I could give you to have healthy hair.