Week 6 is here as the NFL season continues to zoom on by. Here are the top fantasy football QB plays for this week’s games.
1. Philip Rivers: The Rams were absolutely lit up by Shaun Hill of all people last week and Rivers has made it seem like throwing for 400 yards is as easy as passing for 200.
2. Peyton Manning: Manning is going to looking to get the passing offense back on track after struggling last week against the Chiefs at home. The Redskins have had big issues stopping the pass all year.
3. Drew Brees: The Saints passing game has not looked like the vintage units we have seen the last few years but the Buc’s could be just the opponent they need to get going. We all know Brees has what it takes to light it up in any game.
4. Aaron Rodgers: If Rodgers plays as he is expected to do, he will have his way with a Dolphins pass defense that made Jets QB Mark Sanchez look like Joe Namath.
5. Eli Manning: The Lions have a better pass rush but the secondary is still a joke. Manning has hurt himself and his fantasy football owners with his picks but that shouldnt be a worry here as long as his receivers catch the ball/
6. Tony Romo: Romo has put up huge numbers almost every week and the Vikings have been thrown on lately. Dallas has so many weapons for Jessica Simpson’s ex-boyfriend and so a few TD’s should be in the offing in this game.
7. Ben Rothelisberger: Big Ben gets back in the saddle against a terrible Browns team. Rosthlisberger will love new weapon Mike Wallace and he still has old friends Heath Miller and Hines Ward. Look for a big return.
8. Jay Cutler: Cutler returns from his concussion to go against the poor Seahawks secondary unit. He has been fantastic all year outside of the Giants game and thus look for the Bears passing game to get back on track.
9. Tom Brady: The Ravens secondary has been problematic all year without S Ed Reed and CB Domonique Foxworth. Tom Brady knows how to take adavantage of anyone’s issues and thus New England should be able to move the ball by the pass.
10. Joe Flacco: Flacco in turn goes against a Patriots team who has been lit up all year long. This is not a vintage Bill Belichick defense and Flacco has gotten going after a slow beginning to the season.
11. Kyle Orton
12. Matt Schaub
13. Donovan McNabb
14. Matt Ryan
15. Brett Favre
16. Mark Sanchez
17. Kevin Kolb
18. Vince Young
19. Chad Henne
20. David Garrard
21. Matt Cassell
22. Josh Freeman
23. Matt Hasselbeck
24. Alex Smith
25. Sam Bradford