Here are the runners who have the best chance to put up good fantasy football numbers this week.
1. Chris Johnson VS. San Diego
2. Adrian Peterson VS. New England
3. Arian Foster VS. Indianapolis
4. Frank Gore VS. San Francisco
5. Rashard Mendenhall VS. New Orleans
6. Maurice Jones-Drew VS. Dallas
7. Darren McFadden VS. Seattle
8. Joseph Addai VS. Houston
9. Ryan Torain VS. Detroit
10. Steven Jackson VS. Carolina
11. Jamaal Charles VS. Buffalo
12. LaDainian Tomlinson VS. Green Bay
13. Marshawn Lynch VS. Seattle
14. Cedric Benson VS. Miami
15. Beanie Wells VS. Tampa Bay
16. Jonathan Stewart VS. St. Louis
17. Thomas Jones VS. Buffalo
18. Felix Jones VS. Jacksonville
19. Ryan Matthews VS. Tennessee
20. Jahvid Best VS. Washington
-Ryan Torain has been better than expected since getting into the starting lineup and he should do well again this week against a Lions run defense that has had issues all year.
-I would love to rank Jamaal Charles higher but the frustration continues for his fantasy football owners due to the Thomas Jones stealing carries issue. Jones is coming off a 100-plus yard game so there is no incentive for head coach Todd Haley to change.
-Jonathan Stewart will step up this week with DeAngelo Williams hobbled and he has a chance to finally put a decent performance out there.
-Adrian Peterson will be in line for a huge dose of carries with Brett Favre hobbled and if the lattert sits, even more so.
-Rashard Mendenhall has been as good as advertised and he is running the ball with power like a typical Steelers back.