Here are the top running back plays for Week 9 in fantasy football.
1. Adrian Peterson VS. Arizona: There is no way the Cards will have an answer for Peterson who figures to get more carries with Randy Moss out of town.
2. LeSean McCoy VS. Indianapolis: McCoy is looking at a huge day against the Colts who once again allowed Arian Foster to have his way with them last week.
3. Michael Turner VS. Tampa Bay: The Buc’s defense is just atrocious right now and Turner is on a major hot streak.
4. Arian Foster VS. San Diego: Foster continues his ridiculous season and no doubt is probably the biggest value in fantasy football in 2010.
5. Matt Forte VS. Buffalo: The Bills are at the very bottom of the league in stopping the run and the Bears had a bye week leading up to the game to get their rushing attack in order.
6. Jamaal Charles VS. Oakland: Charles has exploded over the last month and he is as close to a Chris Johnson close as there is. Now if only Thomas Jones can go away.
7. Ahmad Bradshaw VS. Seattle: Bradshaw is quietly having a terrific season and he should do well on the fast turf in Seattle.
8. Ray Rice VS Miami: We still havent seen Rice go off for a month at a time like we know we can but the Dolphins should yield a good game.
9. Rashard Mendenhall VS Cincinnati: I dont know why but I think this is going to be a passing game but Mendenhall should still be able to carve up the Bengals defense.
10. Peyton Hillis VS. New England: The Patriots have had trouble with power backs and Hillis fits the bill in this game.
11. Darren McFadden VS. Kansas City
12. LaDainian Tomlinson VS. Detroit
13. Jonathan Stewart VS. New Orleans
14. Ben-Jarvis Green-Ellis VS. Cleveland
15. Thomas Jones VS. Oakland
16. LeGarrette Blount VS. Atlanta
17. Mike Tolbert VS. Houston
18. Cedric Benson VS. Pittsburgh
19. Brandon Jacobs VS. Seattle
20. Donald Brown VS. Philadelphia