Here are the top tight end plays for NFL Week 9 fantasy football.
1. Jason Witten VS. Green Bay: The Packers dont defend the opporing tight ends well and John Kitna has looked Witten’s way often last week.
2. Tony Gonzalez VS. Tampa Bay: Gonzalez has been a little quiet again after getting hot at the end of September but he should get it going against a horrid Buc’s defense.
3. Antonio Gates VS. Houston: This is assuming that Gates plays this week. If there were no injury question marks, he would easily be number 1 on this list. Houston cant stop YOU from scoring.
4. Jacob Tamme VS. Philadelphia: I told all of you to pick this guy up and I hope you listened. Tamme is a natural receiver and the Eagles dont stop opposing tight ends.
5. Dustin Keller VS. Detroit: Count on the Jets getting Keller back into the flow of the offense after he has been quiet the last few weeks. The Lions dont stop anyone.
6. Vishante Shiancoe VS. Dallas: Its back to the drawing board for the Vikings passing game and that means a heavy dose of Shiancoe like it was early in the season.
7. Zach Miller VS. Kansas City: The Raiders are going to have to throw the ball some as the Chiefs have been stout against the run. Count on Miller being the featured guy this week on offense.
8. Kellen Winslow VS. Atlanta: Winslow was absent from the passing game last week but the Buc’s need him to pull the upset here. Count on additional looks in the passing game for sure.
9. Ben Watson VS. New England: Watson has caught at least 5 passes in 3 of the last 4 games and he has the added incentive of doing good against his former team here.
10. Heath Miller VS. Cincinnati: Miller has always gotten good looks in the Cincy series and this looks like a shootout here.
11. Aaron Hernandez VS. Cleveland
12. Brent Celek VS. Indianapolis
13. Todd Heap VS. Miami
14. Brandon Pettigew VS. New York Jets
15. Greg Olsen VS. Buffalo