This article will cover the locations of all collectible sensors and medal emblems in the mission ‘Battle For New York’ in the game Front Mission Evolved. There are 20 Sensors and 3 Emblem Medals to collect in ‘Battle For New York’.
Front Mission Evolved – Battle For New York – Sensors
1. Past the first Centipede Tank, on the road/ledge to the left.
2. Where the first allied Wanzer is seen being destroyed in combat with the enemy Medium Wanzer. To the left in an alcove of the building.
3. Further up the road, where there is a Y shaped fork. Go to the right and the sensor is on the median strip.
4. The next sensor is past the next objective checkpoint, where the second allied Wanzer is fighting a heavy Wanzer , manned turret and some other enemies. This sensor is on top of the concrete parking garage that the Mantis starts out on.
5. From on top of the garage, face away from the next objective checkpoint so that the gold star is behind you. The sensor is in a relatively exposed alcove on the ground level.
6. Back towards where the second allied Wanzer was fighting. Facing the objective star the sensor is to the left, on top of a building behind the structure that had the manned turret. Across the street from the office building with the stock ticker board and psychedelic art bill board.
7. Go down the street that runs between the 2 buildings mentioned for sensor #6, this sensor is in an alcove at ground level to the right, at the end of the road.
8. Go to the next objective star, this sensor will be to the right when you reached the pockmarked, and damaged road with debris strewn about. Hidden behind the one still standing pillar.
9. After defeating the next encounter of enemies, on this same stretch of wrecked road, the sensor will be on the ledge the Mantis Tank attacked from.
10. Proceed to the next area, after jumping over the ledge where the 2 manned turrets attack from, leading you to an open area. Take the road to the left, and follow it down until you reach a closed tunnel. The sensor is to the right of the tunnels gates.
11. On top of the building mentioned for emblem 2. This is the closest one to you when you enter the area, on the right, on the inside of the U shaped road.
12. Way up high, next to what seems to be a train or tram stop, situated on top of what at first seems to be an elevated highway that covers a large portion of this open area in its shadow. Can be seen by moving to the west of the arch with emblem 2 (objective arrow is considered north) then turning around and facing east and looking up. Hovering makes it slightly easier to shoot.
13. After the tunnel that wiz hacks and you have to travel through, this sensor is located in an open alcove next to the fighting allied and enemy Wanzers. Walk down the street, away from the scrolling LED text board that can be seen here, this alcove will be on your right.
14. In the final area, the bridge fight part, this sensor is on a ledge of one of the office buildings to the left of the entrance area. Its only slightly higher than your Wanzer.
15. To the right from the entrance to this area, at the end of a road with a drop on the left side that leads to the warehouses and cargo boxes.
16. Jump down from emblem #3 and follow the road around the right corner of the building you just jumped off. This sensor is at the end of this road, in an alcove to the left.
17. Underneath the bridge, at the end of a piece of road that lies between the warehouses and the upper level where the office buildings are.
18. Look past sensor 17 across the water. This sensor is sitting on a ledge on an unreachable area of land. Shoot it from sensor 17’s location.
19. Inside the warehouse that is enterable. Look to the left on top of the warehouse crates.
20. Underneath the ramp that is on the right side of the building directly to the left of the warehouse sensor 19 is inside of (facing the entrance)
Front Mission Evolved – Battle For New York – Emblem Medals
1.The same area as sensor #2, where the first allied Wanzer gets destroyed by the enemy medium wanzer. Find an alcove to the right of the road, that allows you to leap upwards on top of the buildings. The medal is on top of the building to the right, before the road forks into a y shape.
2. In plain view in the area reached discussed in sensor 10. The emblem is on top of the arch that sits in the center of this open area. You can reach it by jumping from the first building on the inside of the U shaped road that curves to the right of this area. You have to skate, jump, then hover to reach this medal, so make sure to have an agility pack equipped. Same building sensor 11 is on.
3. From the point where sensor 15 is, jump and hover around the left edge then to the right to land on an alcove in the building head. Jump and hover again around the left edge of this alcove, to reach a second alcove further ahead where this medal awaits.
Click here to view a video of all of these locations.