Girls who want to hook a guy use every trick in the book to get them. They bait them with false promises and thoughts of love when they only want to get a guys’ money. They are known as gold diggers so Guys Beware! That girl might be out to get you.
Women who look like angels are not always honest and sincere. Some want to bait you and hook you in. If they think you have money, prestige or status in the community they will lure you until they catch you. You do not stand a chance to win. The dollar means more than sincerity. They flatter you until they get what they want-and it is usually money. Guys Beware! That girl might be out to get you.
Some girls come from a broken home. Their dad could be in jail. Many were in a bad relationship before meeting you. They hate men, do not trust them, seek revenge by dating a guy for what they can get-jewelry, fancy clothes, or monetary gifts. Guys Beware! keep your eyes on that girl-If they ask for more than they are willing to give they might take and walk away!
How can you tell if danger is lurking in every hug or kiss she gives you? It can be hard to understand. If she is demanding, always eager to take but rarely gives, you might be looking for trouble. “If in doubt walk away”. It is better to be alone and lonely than to be taken for all of your money and then dumped.
Keep in mind, all that glitters is not gold! If she dazzles you with her good looks, charm and wit she might be up to something. Be prepared and have a fresh pack of condoms handy when she lures you with her charm. Make sure you use a condom even if she says that she takes the ‘pill’. Having a baby will glue you to her forever. Guys Beware of the bait they use to hook you. Better to be safe than sorry!
Did friends alert you about her past relationships that led to heartache and pain? Don’t be a sucker or fall for her tears and sob stories. They might give you a broken heart and empty pockets. Guys Beware! This girl might be out to get you! Do not let her outer beauty or her sweet-talk rob you of your common sense.
There are warning signs in most cases. It is obvious this girl might be going to use you and dump you if she hands you sob stories and says you are her ‘savior’. Excessive flattery can get her everything while you are left with a heart break and an empty pocket.
A few of the obvious signals that this girl might be out to get you are the following. There are also some less obvious, so Guys beware!
1. If she sweet talks you, nestles romantically, puts her arms around you and nibbles on your ear when you just met her-this girl has her claws out for you! Guys beware! That girl might be out to get you.
2. If she hints about expensive things she likes when you walk in the mall and she heads for the jewelry store, she might be hinting that you buy it for her. Smile and walk away, at least until you get to know her better and are thinking of a serious relationship.
3. If you ask her out to dinner and she suggests the most expensive restaurant in the area, she might be after you for your money. If she orders a 2 lbs lobster or steak on your first date, she could be using you for a free meal ticket. Guys Beware! That girl might be out to get you.
4. If you invite her to a movie and coffee and desert afterward and she accepts, then after the movie she suddenly is starving and lures you to a nearby diner for a full course dinner, she sounds like she is interested in your money and not your company.
5. If she tells you sob stories about how bad her childhood was, do not feel sorry for her or believe right away. Ask to meet her family. They might be a wonderful people – it might be her that was the problem.
6. If she sexually arouses you at inappropriate times, and you reach for a condom-but she stops you saying she takes birth control pills, do not listen-use your protection. She might be looking to make you the father of her child and you’ll end up supporting her for a life-time. Guys Beware! This gal might be using you!
7. If she only sees you on Friday nights, and never mentions Saturday or Sunday, she might be married, engaged or dating someone else. Saturday dates usually are reserved for those who are special and Sunday is for families. Friday night dating is saved for new or once in a while dates so beware if that is the only day she can see you
8. If she is always borrowing money but never repays, it should start you thinking that she is using you as her sugar daddy. Guys Beware! this girl might be using you! Think about things before you get too involved.
9. If the girl cries poor but wears expensive clothes and genuine jewelry, do you wonder where she got the money to buy them?
Guys beware! if you have been dating for a while and she never brought you home to meet her family, although she has met yours, think about why she is hiding you? Is she married, engaged or seriously dating another and using you as a meal ticket?
My own observations and knowledge of how gals can use men that they just met.