Listed below are 5 costumes that every little boy would love to be for Halloween.
1. Iron Man movies have been popular for the past couple of years, so an Iron Man costume would be perfect for a little boy. You should be able to find the whole Iron Man costume at Wal-Mart or another department store, so you should forget any details it all should be included in the package.
2. You can never go wrong with Batman. Just about all kids love Batman and it should be easy to find this costume. Remember they’re two types of this costume an all black one and a gray and black one as well. Don’t forget when buying a Batman costume that Batman wears a cape. When purchasing this costume be sure a cape is included.
3. Superman should be an easy costume to find, and this is another character you can never go wrong with. Superman costumes are very popular, so if you get a chance to purchase one consider yourself lucky. They sell Superman costumes in all sizes from newborns on up. Remember Superman wears a cape!
4. In my opinion this is the perfect costume for Halloween the Joker. It’s scary and creepy but totally appropriate for the occasion. Just be sure that your kid is comfortable wearing such an outrageous costume. Remember that the Joker has on makeup, but you should be able to find an already “made up” mask.
5. What kid doesn’t love Spider-Man? I’m a fan. Spider-Man should be a very easy costume to find if you get there in time. Remember Spider-Man is a very popular costume as well so you might want to act quickly if he does decide to be spider man for Halloween.
These are 5 great and easy to find costumes for little boys. Remember that some costumes require additional props like makeup, capes, or other gadgets the character may use. So you should read on the package before purchasing what is and isn’t included. Happy Halloween!