Below is a list of six Halloween ideas for your teen boy. These six costume ideas also includes small details that you or he might have missed. Sometimes it’s the small details that makes a costume great.
1. Indiana Jones was a great movie and it will make a great costume for Halloween. Your teen boy will look like he is ready to concur any adventure that may come his way this Halloween. Finding this costume should be easy and don’t forget that Indianan Jones wears a hat and carries a whip.
2. Your teen boy can rock hard in a Cryptic Rock Star Halloween costume. It is outrageous but totally appropriate for Halloween. Don’t forget the black and white face and eye paint.
3. Remember Bam Bam from the Flintstones? It is a very cool looking costume it’s not scary at all, but very creative considering Bam Bam is a cool Flintstones character. Don’t forget the platinum bowl cut hair/wig and the bat. Finding this costume or either bits and pieces of this costume should be easy.
4. Your teen boy will look totally wicked as a Zombie Punk Rocker. This will look so cool he can also spike his hair and do weird face paint. This costume is mainly about how he chooses to do his face paint because I’m sure he has punk rocker clothes for this costume.
5. You can never go wrong with a goofy costume such as the gorilla suit. This costume will also be much easier to find, because you’ll be able to find it whole and they’re no other small details or other pieces to this costume. You should be able to find this costume at Wal-Mart.
6. When all else fails your teen boy can always be the charming Jack Sparrow for Halloween. This costume screams Halloween to me, because Jack Sparrow is such a great character and who doesn’t like pirates? Remember Jack Sparrow wears a pirate hat, boots, and carries a sword.
Above you’ll find six great Halloween costume ideas for your teen boy. Happy Halloween!
Halloween costume ideas for little girls