Halloween is a great time for adults to enjoy some of their own kind of trick or treating. The trick is to enjoy some fun party games while treating everyone there to an evening of laughter.
Request your guests to arrive dressed up in the craziest Halloween costumes they can find. Games, some traditional and some outlandishly new, can enhance the festivities. In addition to decor and game props, get some cheap fake trophies for best costumes and game winner awards.
1. Lady Gaga Rush to Dress-Up: Get lots of old dresses, stockings, shoes, wigs, hats, junk jewelry, feathers, masks and garish cosmetics. Pile them in the center of the room. At the command to start, guests have 120 seconds each to grab everything they need to dress up like this year’s most popular entertainer.
2. Strip Card Pick: With several decks of playing cards, the host has each participant couple choose a card. The one who gets the lowest card must take off an article of clothing. Go around until someone is naked, or as long as people are willing to play .
3. Bobbing for Apples: Put some cheap toy replicas of Apple iPads/iPods in a pan on water. Contestants try to pick them out with their teeth. A variation would be if you get chocolate candy shaped like the Apple products, put them in a dish and contestants try to get as many out with their teeth as possible in a timed contest.
4. Feel Your Love: Blindfold all the guy guests and stand them in a row. Have the gal guests walk by each, and he must ID his own gal by a one-second touchie feelie. A variation would be to put one guy secretly in with the gals’ line as the blindfolded guys go groping by.
5. Spin the Bottle: Try variations of the oldest kissy-kissy party game ever. Spin a full bottle of soda or beer several times to get the liquid active. The person who gets the bottle point must open the shaken bottle quickly and chug-alug the contents as they spray out. This would be less messy if the game is played outside.
There are many choices for Halloween party games and activities for adults. Enjoy your favorite ones to the fullest!