Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
M & M candies
Orange Nerds candy
Strawberry Laffy Taffy candy
1. Use the directions from the chocolate chip cookie dough manufacturer for cooking times and temperatures. Remove a large amount of cookie dough from container and mold it into a ball with your hands. The ball should be just slightly smaller than a tennis ball.
2. Bake the cookie based on the manufacturer’s guidelines.
3. Allow the cookie to cool (about 5-7 minutes) then apply a liberal amount of chocolate frosting on the top, leaving just a little cookie showing on the sides. Sprinkle green sprinkles liberally on the top.
4. Take the Laffy Taffy in your hand and using your finger shape the end into a forked tongue. Place the taffy on the bottom of the cookie and cover the top with frosting.
5. Add candy corn on either side of the taffy for teeth, and two more at the top of its “head” for ears. Place M&Ms for eyes and put just a drop of choclate frosting in the middle for eye balls.
6. Sprinkle powdered sugar liberally around one M&M eye.
7. Insert twisted pretzel in the top for horns.
8. Sprinkle Nerds across the top.