Have you really been born again by the true Word of God?
First of all, I am not coming to you with religion at all, it never intended to be.
You see the Holy Bible really has nothing to do with religion or religions.
If you would please take a look at Gen. Chapters 1-3 you would see that it has nothing to do with religion at all.
God loved man first: (1Jo.4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.) that man would love God in return.
You see, God is like electric that you can’t see. God is positive (+) and we are negative (-) because of what happened in the Garden of Eden. When God made man and woman they walked together in the garden because of the relationship that God had with man and woman at the time. But when they eat the fruit it made man and woman negative. Negative in Gods eye is sin and God can’t be next to sin or sin would be wiped out. So no longer can man walk with God the way they did in the garden.
Remember that God is Spirit and we are body, soul and spirit. This we must understand that when we die our body will stay here on earth but our soul will live forever in heaven or hell. We make that choose where we must make a stand in the here and now.
If you can look deep down in your life you will find that something is missing and that is the personnel relationship with God that was lost back in the Garden of Eden with God. Remember God started to walk with Adam and Eve in the beginning.
Now they have lost that one on one with him. He sent his Son to give us that relationship back to us.
Now, the Son that I’m talking about is from that only true book, the Holy Bible. Not from any cult or a 2nd testament of Jesus Christ that teaches a Different Jesus like the Mormons, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Islam or any other then the Holy Bible. For more info go to:
http://carm.org/ and click on the names above.
People please, not and again I say No Not fallow the teachings of any man or men. For you put your eternal soul in their hands and not Gods.
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Salvation: from the Word of God.
From the KJB
6. Jesus saith unto him. I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me.
There is no other way to be saved —
* John 11:25-26
25. Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Toughs that believe in him is a whosoever.
10. As it is written. There is none righteous no, not one:
23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God:
We are born with the same sin Adam and Eve were given when they sinned in the beginning.
23. For the wages of sin is death: but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
The death here is eternal death from God in torment.
12. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
We must be saved by the true Son of God the Lord Jesus Christ of the Holy Bible.
8. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
12. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world and death by sin: and so death passed upon all men, for all have sinned:
God loves you so much that he commended his love to all that will come to him in faith.
* 9. That if thou shalt confess with thy month the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou salt be saved.
10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
13. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
You must look for God from your Spirit of the heart and not the head which is from the body.
8. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God:
9. Not of works, lest any man should boast.
You can not do anything to work or do but only let God in his Spirit do it. It is a free gift only. The universal sign to give up is putting up your hands so we must to the same and give up to God his Son.
16. For God so loved the world, that he gave is only son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
That is everlasting life with the Lord God Jesus Christ.
24. Verily, verily, I say unto you. He that hearth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
30. And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31. And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Remember there will be others that come in the name of Jesus Christ but the true one is from the Holy Bible only and on other said books.
13. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
You must acknowledge that you are a sinner or you call God a liar.
24. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall be save it.
25. For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or cast away?
26. For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his glory, and in his Father’s, and of his holy angels.
You must tell others of the Lord Jesus Christ is Lord of your life after being saved.
John 20. But these are written that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
Buy no other name but Jesus Christ of the Holy Bible.
10. He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself; he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
11. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13. These things hath I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
Phl 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
Phl 2:11 and [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
You will do it now or you will do it later but then it is too late.
2 Corinthians 6
2B. Behold, now is the accepted time; behold now is the day of salvation.
Please say a prayer like this from the heart:
Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God, and you died, and rose from the dead for my sins, forgive me, come into my life and be my Lord and savior in Jesus name: Amen.
Now, the next thing to do is get baptized to show the world that you have died with Christ and raised with him in the new life you live now and forever. For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his glory, and in his Father’s, and of his holy angels. Luke 9:26
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
19What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
1 John 2:15
15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
Luke 21:11 (King James Version)
11And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
This is why we are having earthquakes and the big one has not come yet. I want you ready when it does come so you will know where you will be going when life as you know it will end. If you seen or have not seen the movie 2012, this is a sign of what may happen. God is telling us to be ready for time is short — the end is soon!!!
If you said this prayer and meant it please email me at:
firstname.lastname@example.org and put after your name Bible so I will know that it is not junk mail. Thanks and have a blessed forever — — — — — Joshua
Ps. let’s pray: Lord I pray that this person will give there all to you as you have done for them. Now work in there life as you work in so many of our lives. Use them for your glory now and forever — ..Amen.
Pss. Next is to be baptized ASAP. I fellowship at CFC at: 33645 20th Ave S. in Federal Way, Wa. 98003. For more info call 253-943-2400. Thanks — — — Have a blessed forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!