Do you live in or around Ferndale? If so, you’ve probably noticed all of the different cultural influences, and the various types of architecture in the area. But have you ever wanted to know where it all came from? The Ferndale Historical Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Ferndale. If the word “history” makes you yawn, then you’ll love this place. Learn the history of the theaters and truck stations as well. The staff at this museum are wonderful and will make your experience a lot better. This place is great for field trips, or for parents who want to have an adventure with their kids. Be sure to call and make arrangements so they know to expect you.
- Birmingham Historical Museum and Park Looking for Volunteers
- Birmingham Historical Museum and Park Volunteer Round Up
- Birmingham Historical Museum and Park Holding Volunteer Round-Up Event
- Birmingham Historical Museum & Park Looking for Volunteers
- Birmingham Historical Museum & Park Seeks New Volunteers