If you are exchanging gifts with your coworkers or if you just want to buy something for a special coworker slash friend during the holiday season, you really do not have to fret over your gift. There are many gift choices that you purchase a coworker that is politically correct and reasonable in price. Here are a few ideas:
• Gift cards: The number one favorite holiday gift year after year is the gift card. It isn’t unfashionable and it isn’t considered a cheap gift. So go ahead and buy these.
• Magazine subscriptions: If you happen to know a hobby this particular coworker enjoys why not give him/her a subscription to a magazine that represents this hobby? You could even begin by wrapping up a current issue of the magazine for him/her to enjoy now.
• A food basket: Most people love food baskets. Don’t know his/her favorite foods? All you have to do is try to watch what he/she eats for the next week or so. To keep it simple, purchase a pretty basket and fill it yourself.
• A candy mug: If you don’t want to fill up an entire basket filled with food, just purchase a nice coffee mug and fill it with some holiday candy.
• Bath and body lotions: These are perfect gifts for most ladies
• Potted plants: Make sure it is healthy looking and has a nice festive ribbon attached.
• Candles: Candles are always nice presents. You can even get one that is scented for the holiday.
• Aromatherapy products: Many people are practicing aromatherapy these days. Why not get your coworker a nice bottle of lavender to help him/her distress after a rough day of work.
• Several puzzle books: If you know your coworker has to commute to work each day by train or bus, this will give him/her something to help pass the time.
• A new planner: A new year is approaching. Help get him/her organized early.
As you can see from the above list, it really doesn’t have to be complicated or stressful when purchasing gifts for coworkers and letting them know that we are thinking of them during the holiday season.