Honey Glazed Orchard Chicken Salad
4 chicken breasts
1 cup mayonnaise
1 8 oz. package softened cream cheese
1/4 cup raisins
1 green apple, diced
1 pear, diced
3 stocks celery, chopped
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup toasted almonds
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Bake the chicken breasts for 20-30 minutes until they are cooked all of the way through.
3. Hand pull the chicken.
4. Combine the chicken, apple, pear, raisins, celery and almonds in a mixing bowl.
5. Add in the mayonnaise, softened cream cheese and honey.
6. Mix all of the ingredients together until well blended.
7. Chill the chicken salad for one hour before serving.
This chicken salad is delicious when eaten on whole wheat bread or multi grain sandwich wraps. When storing your honey glazed orchard chicken salad, make sure you keep it refrigerated in an airtight container.
If you are in a hurry, canned chicken can be used in place of fresh chicken breasts.