Here is the answer to the question I have received from many readers of this blog over the last month or so.
The question people ask me about all the time is:
“What kind of budget you need to start a Mobile Auto Detailing Business out of your own car?”
Well this is what you need to know. There really is not much needed to be able to start a business like this.
All you would need is:
– polishing machine (approx $250)
– cleaners, waxes, polishes, compounds etc. (approx $200) and you would actually be well equipped if you use stuff I tell you about in my guide which is comming in the end of November.
– rags, towels, paper towels, sanding paper etc. (approx $70)
– a wet/dry vacuum, I used a small one in the beginning which costs about (approx $50)
– small ladder (approx $40)
– small, electric power washer (approx $200)
That is all you need and it comes out to ($810) all together
When you look at that number you should say to yourself $810 divided by 5 to 6 jobs at $150 per car and you will be able to pay off the investment in the first 5 to 6 jobs you do. After that all you need to spend money on is just replacing what you use up.
What other business can you think of that you can make up the money you invested in it in a week or less?
Again, If you are interested in starting your own mobile auto detailing business I invite all of you to come to http://www.startadetailingbusiness.com, every few days find out interesting facts about the Auto Detailing business and be informed when my full Guide on “How to Start a Mobile Car Detailing Business” will be available to you.