Have you ever wanted that supermodel look with your eyes perfectly shaded with that fashionable smoky look. You think impossible to do this at home? Actually no, its quite easy and once you have a little bit of practice it takes about ten minutes. I worked as a stylist several years ago so i am going to show you how.
You will Need.
1. Soft Eyeshadow Brush
2. Black Kohl Pencil
3. Silver Eyeshadow
4. Black Eyeshadow
If you do not have silver eyeshadow directly on hand you can use a dark gray or even a white though you will have to be careful with the white as it can create a slightly different effect.
1. First take your black kohl and line under your eyes. Next generously line around a quarter of each eyelid with kohl but be sure to leave the top clean. Make sure there aren’t any gaps between your eyelashes and the kohl. Now take your finger and gently smear your kohl upward so that the top of your eyelid is gently shaded.
2. Take your silver eyeshadow and lightly dust the top part of each eyelid. Smooth it out a bit with your fingers or your brush. Add a very light dusting of eyeshadow over your entire lid. The top should now be slightly more silver than next to your lashes and overall you should still see the black quite clearly through the silver.
3. Lightly dust your whole eyelid with black eyeshadow. This is just to smooth everything out so be sure not to completely hide the silver but you want it to look slightly more like a bit of a dark gray.
4. Re-line along your eyelashes with kohl. This makes them look deeper and more vibrant.
5. touch up the liner under your eyes until you are happy with it and then add a light coat of silver eyeshadow and place more kohl on top of this.
Congratulations. You should now be looking at your very own sexy smoky eyeshadow.
Remember, if something does not work the first time you may be trying to hard. Feel free to take the make-up off and try again if it doesn’t seem to be working. Also, looking at a picture of the eyeshadow you would like rarely tends to help while applying it yourself. Try looking at the picture and then just doing it from memory. This takes away the distraction. Also try to do both eyes at the same time in steps or you may come up with each eye having a different level of shading.