Dating an older woman can be demanding and challenging but fun and interesting at the same time. Most young men these days prefer older women because of their experience in life. Here are few tips if you want to date an older woman:
1. Concentrate on her best qualities and appreciate who she is in spite of her age. Let her aware of what attracted you to her. Sexy, Smart, Pretty, acknowledges those qualities and reminds her of them.
1) Like any other women, commenting negatively on her physical appearance will drop many points for you. Things such as weight and wrinkles must always be out of the topic. Focus on what she has to offer you as a person not her physical appearance.
2) Maturity is the key, make it your effort to find out about her interests such as movies, books or even politics and get involved. Show interest in things she likes the most. Enjoy spending time together, cook and play together maturely. She might not be so into fast cars and parties.
3) Take her out, it can be to a jazz club o not so expensive restaurant but make sure you are comfortable with the idea of people seeing you with her in public. Don’t give her the sense that you are embarrassed by her age.
4) Mature women prefers an independent and confident man as they are independent themselves. Remember she is career and sexual secure herself. She needs to know that she is with a man not a boy. A good and secure career will be a plus, who needs needy and dependant man in her life.