Themed Christmas trees are fun to put together and are a unique Christmas decorating idea. This year, why not jump on board with the Twilight craze and decorate a Twilight Christmas tree? If you know someone who is a Twilight fan, or are a Twilight fan yourself, a Twilight Christmas tree is a fun and exciting way to add a unique touch to your holiday decorating!
To decorate a Twilight Christmas tree, there are several different things you can do. The first would be, of course, to find Twilight Christmas ornaments to adorn the branches of your holiday tree. To find the best selection of Twilight Christmas ornaments, please read, ” Where to Buy Twilight Christmas Oraments”.
Using other decorations for your themed tree will not only help you save money, but it will prevent ‘too much of a good thing’ from occuring. There are other Christmas ornaments you can add that will accent your tree in a subtle way, but will still stick with your Twilight theme.
Use these other ideas to decorate a Twilight Christmas tree:
– Red apple ornaments (The cover of the original Twilight book featured a red apple)
– Red and white wispy flowers (The cover of the New Moon book featured these flowers)
– Red flowing ribbons (The cover of the Eclipse book featured a red ribbon)
– White chess pieces (The cover of Breaking Dawn featured a white chess piece)
– White plastic forks (The Twilight series takes place in Forks, Washington)
– Small wolf ornaments (Jacob becomes a wolf in the New Moon book)
– Small Twilight character buttons (Get 4 buttons for under $ 4.00 at websites like Amazon)
– Team Jacob & Team Edward ornaments
– Miscellaneous Twilight Christmas Oranments
For the tree skirt, you can either use a solid red tree skirt or even a solid black tree skirt. For the finishing touch, don’t forget to place copies of your Twilight books below the tree! Tie the books together or tie a bow on each individually, using the same red ribbon you used to decorate your Twilight Christmas tree.
Previously publised on Examiner