1. Write your business proposal. Include your advertising media agency’s mission statement, objective, demographics, marketing research and analysis, and what your advertising media agency’s focus like digital media advertising. Make an itemized list of startup funds and monthly expenses like rent and equipment.
2. Find a location to establish your advertising media agency. An ideal area would be in a business area such as a city downtown or in a metro area. Visit a financial institution that offers business loans that consist of low interest rates like credit union, if needed.
3. Hire contract graphic designs and freelance designers to help you develop your advertising media agency. To start and develop your advertising media agency, start with three freelance and contract designers. Brainstorm a few ideas for sample work to show prospects and customers like a storyboard for a thirty second commercial.
4. Invest in office equipment and supplies to help develop your advertising media agency. You’ll need items like designing software, computers and desks, camera and camcorders, and office supplies like paper, pens, colored pencils, easels and printer ink.
5. Introduce your advertising media agency by attending seminars and conferences. Visit social networking sites to advertise your developed advertising media agency by word of mouth. Create a website displaying samples of your advertising media agency’s work and designers. Include your agency’s information like email, contact number and address to your agency.