Ever wanted to look like Miley? Most of us don’t have a makeup artist to beautify us, but we can certainly do it ourselves with some great tips! Fortunately for you, those great tips are right here to give you the scoop on how to get Miley Cyrus’ Rocker Glam makeup!
Bold & Beautiful Eyes: Miley’s eyes always stand out. She’s true to her black liner and long black lashes!
1. Take a black eyeliner pencil and soften the tip of the pencil with your finger. This is so the tip of the pencil isn’t too sharp. A too sharp tip will make a thinner line, and ruin the look.
2. Close your eyes, and pull the outer lid tight to give yourself “cat eyes”. On your lid, draw a thick line from the inner corner to the outer corner. Make sure you smudge the liner into the lash line, too.
3. For your bottom lid, put your finger under your eye, then pull down the skin. This will make your lash line more visible. Take your liner, and draw a line across your bottom lid, then smudge and blend the color throughout your lash line.
4. Both the top and bottom lid should be black and bold. Do not smudge the color above the crease of your top lid, or below the lash line on the bottom lid. Keep all the color around the lids of your eyes.
5. Now take a black mascara and brush your top lashes down. Let it dry for 30 seconds, then brush them back up. Coating both sides of the lashes make them appear thicker, longer, and bolder. On the bottom lid, do the same thing.
6. If you want to add more pizzazz, highlight the eye crease (and above the crease all the way up to the brow) with a shimmery flesh toned eye shadow.
Light & Shiny Lips: Miley’s lips are always shiny, but neutral. She usually wears light pinks and beige glosses. These colors are appropriate for all ages…especially teens!
1. Take a light pink, gold, or beige gloss and spread it all over your lips. Make sure you keep away from the lip line. It can make your lips look like you just got collagen injections! Well, some of you may want that plump lip look, but do it by keeping the shine within the lip line. You can top the colored gloss with a really shiny clear gloss to add dimension. The more gloss, the plumper the lip!
Flawless Foundation: Miley’s skin is always smooth and flawless! I’m sure she also uses great skincare, which is a must, but her foundation is always flawless, too.
1. It’s good to apply foundation on a moisturized face. If you’re not wearing a moisturizer, then apply your foundation with a dollop of moisturizer mixed in it.
2. Put a dot of foundation on your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. Take your fingers or a damp wedge sponge (made for makeup application) and spread the foundation blending upward and outward. Do this method until the whole face is covered.
3. Take a loose or pressed powder, and dust a light layer of powder over your foundation.
Sweet Pink Cheeks: Miley wears just enough blush to show a sexy flush. Her blush looks natural–and natural looking is the best way to go, especially for young women.
1. Blushes come in so many forms: liquids, gels, powders, creams, and cream to powders. Miley’s blush looks soft and sheer, so I’m guessing she uses powders, creams or cream to powders. Liquids and gels have a more harsh look. They are also harder to blend.
2. Smile big, then apply some color on the apples of your cheeks, and blend outward toward your ears. Don’t go all the way to your ears! Just blend in that direction.
Tamed Brow Mane: Miley Cyrus’s eye brows are always smoothly arched. They’re never over the top. They always look natural and tamed at the same time. For full tips on how to arch your brows like a pro, click here: 6 Simple Steps to Perfectly Arched Eyebrows
There you go! Now you look like Miley. This is a great look for a date, the club, or school! Need more tips on fashion and makeup for school? Click here: Back-2-School 2010 Makeup & Fashion! 10 Must Haves & Trends for Teenage Girls
If you would like to receive emails of my future article links, click on my profile, then click “Follow”. Also, follow VanityGoddess on Twitter and MySpace!