The first thing you will want to do is put your sim card into your new iPhone. You will need to use something small such as an earring or a push pin to push down on the tiny hole on top of the phone. This will pop out the place to put your sim card into the phone. Put your card in and push it back into the phone. Now your sim card is installed in the phone. Next follow these simple steps to get your contacts onto your new phone:
1. Click the bottom center button on your phone. Slide the button over to unlock your phone.
2. Click on the settings button on the first page. It will look like gears in a watch. This will take you into a new screen with a new menu.
3. Scroll down the page to Mail, Contacts, and Calendar. Touch this option which takes you to another new menu.
4. Scroll down to Import SIM contacts. It is at the very bottom of this page.
5. Click on import SIM contacts. This will now import them all into your phone. It takes a few minutes. After it is done, go back to the main menu by clicking the circle button at the bottom of your phone.
6. Once you are back to the main menu verify that all of your contacts have been moved by clicking the phone button and checking them. You now have your address book on your new phone.